When your mom deserves and island, but all you can afford is a $20 candle. She will appreciate the validation for all the shit you put her through. Fun fact; this is the only candle I make with an '*' in the label. Because you know…mom hates cussing and shit!
Espresso Yo' Self: The best part of waking up is warm roasted Colombian coffee beans. Dark espresso with hints of buttery caramel and vanilla whipped cream create a balanced blend that will have your coffee cup on defense.
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)
- Hand poured by the Malicious Women in Snohomish, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Easy to read, light and water-resistant labels
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours
Malicious Women Candle Co. handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. The scented, creamy soy wax is hand poured into a vintage apothecary style recyclable jar. After approximately 45 hours of burn time or when the candle wax burns down to 1/4" from the bottom of the jar, simply melt the remaining soy wax in very-hot water and wipe clean.